Come in and play. Who knows, you just might win!
TNT NC GAMING Official Sweepstakes Rules
TNT NC GAMING is located at 5710 High Point Road, Suite L, Greensboro NC 27407
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win the TNT NC GAMING sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”). No entry fee or payment is necessary to enter or win. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes begins May 14, 2012 and ends Dec. 31, 2012, or when all entries have been distributed, whichever occurs first.
- Eligibility. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Entries will not be accepted from individuals under the age of 18 years of age, and any such entries are void. Persons who are officers, employees, directors, agents, or representatives of TNT NC GAMING, or its respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, distributors, franchises, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter. Sweepstakes entrants will receive electronic Sweepstakes entries upon request. Each computer terminal will reveal the Sweepstakes entries electronically. Either log-in or swipe your magnetic card through the card reader and follow the instructions on the screen to reveal the results of your entries. Entries to TNT NC GAMING’s Sweepstakes can also be obtained by sending a postcard request with your name, full address, and daytime telephone number to: TNT NC GAMING and 5710 High Point Road, Suite L, Greensboro NC 27407. Limit one (1) request per day. Mailed requests must be received no later than Dec. 31 of the current year. Entries may also be obtained upon request at TNT NC GAMING’s location, with no purchase necessary. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Winning Entries. All winning entries will be revealed via computer terminal at the store location, or at the point-of-sale, or by mailing your full name, address, account number, and TNT NC GAMING’s address to: 5710 High Point Road, Suite L, Greensboro NC 27407. TNT NC GAMING shall not be responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail. The odds of winning via mail-in entries are the same as entries obtained at TNT NC GAMING’s location, and will depend on the number of entrants. Odds of winning are posted at each participating location and are available by request.
- Conditions. Upon delivery of a prize to a winner, TNT NC GAMING will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prize. CAUTION: Any attempt made by entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, or if TNT NC GAMING suspects an entrant of electronic tampering, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, TNT NC GAMING reserves the right to seek damages from entrant as permitted by law and to void participant’s entries into the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes. A complete table of prizes and associated odds of winning is available upon request from TNT NC GAMING.
- Claiming Prizes. All prizes shall be claimed at the participating location. By claiming any prize, the winner certifies eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules and serves to release and hold harmless TNT NC GAMING, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertisers, software providers, and agencies from any liability arising out of this Sweepstakes. The prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes. All prize winners and prizes will be reported to the governmental tax authorities, as required by law. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. All cash prizes up to $500 may be claimed at the cashier at the location where you purchased your product. Sellers reserve the right to pay all winners over $500 with cashier’s check, money order, or cash within 24 hours of the claim.
- General Rules. TNT NC GAMING is not responsible or liable for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries; or for any computer, telephone, Internet, cable, network, electronic, or other hardware or software malfunctions, failure, connections, availability, or garbled transmissions, or Internet accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. TNT NC GAMING reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Software Provider’s or TNT NC GAMING’s Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Software Provider and TNT NC GAMING reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. TNT NC GAMING’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or similar entry methods by a participant will void all entries. TNT NC GAMING is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering or unauthorized access, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes entries. No entry will be arbitrarily removed, disqualified, disallowed, or rejected.
TNT NC GAMING reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules, applicable laws or regulations, or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes, their entries, and claiming of a prize. TNT NC GAMING and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns are not responsible for any negligence claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages to/of participants and/or the winner arising from, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes.
TNT NC GAMING reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/ or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond TNT NC GAMING’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by TNT NC GAMING in its sole discretion.
- Winner’s List. A list of Sweepstakes winners can be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to TNT NC GAMING, with your request for a complete list of winners for a selected Sweepstakes.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Software Provider’s or TNT NC GAMING’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and state for promotional purpose in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
For problems or assistance ask location management. Internet cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Legal. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, TNT NC GAMING’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Except where prohibited entrant agrees that any and all disputes’ claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Florida, without respect to any conflict of law issues and entrant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the U.S. Federal and State Courts of Florida.